Sunday, April 19, 2009

We've Been Really Busy

At Least that was the excuse my Mother gave me when I confronted her about the year old blog that she hasn't updated.

So Since my Mother and Father are "too busy" too give their family an update into their lives, I Shall do the best i can considering the circumstances of me not living with them anymore.

Mom and Dad are doing Great. Last October Mom lost alot of weight (am I allowed to say that on here?) and she looks Amazing, back to her skinny minny High School days (or maybe not quite) Dad is still working on that California Bander, I talked to him about it last week when they were up in Arizona for Paul and Aaron's baptism and he told me he was behind and wanted me to work for him, so I'm going home to work for Dad for a month out of the summer, hopefully this all goes well because at the end of it, he said he'll help me get a car (good stuff huh :} )

In Other News Michael Grant is one of the top swimmers on the CUHS swim team (far beat out me) he is a sophomore and last year (His Freshman year) he followed in his Dear Sister's Footsteps (mine of course) and became Varsity only one month into the season. Again I say he is by far one of the fastest on the team, a little fish is he, nice and tall too....I believe he went on a (first?) date (he IS 16 now...17 in November) With a nice girl that use to be in our ward (aww cute, huh :} ).




Other than leading normal lives, I really don't know what exactly is going on with them....but I Know they are doing well.


When I go home, I will get on Mom's case about updating this more..say...once a month?



Have a great evening folks,
Nena Grace








Ps. here is some cute pictures of mom and dad...as of Christmas Time :} As well as our Family Photo During Christmas, Kristin and Mckenna are not in it due to the fact that they were not able to make it..but Suzanne has a version of them photoshoped into our Family Calender....














pss...can you tell who IS photoshopped into this version of our Family photo?

5 comments:

Sydney said...

Wow, Nena! I have to admit I quit checking your family blog but while on Eddie's looking at the new pictures of Kiera, I noticed an blog entry had been noted. I couldn't believe it and came to the site myself. Get your Mom trained and up and going. We want more!!!!

Aimee said...

Great photo shop

Fairbanks said...

Thanks Nena! It is really nice to see some activity on here. Be careful though, Mom might make this part of your job!

Anonymous said...

Hoorah for Nena!!!!
I, too, quit checking but noticed it on YOUR blog. But I don't know what was photo shopped in the Family Pic. So what's the answer?
BTW
I said to your mom once, "Toni, don't you ever get ugly?" She just laughed her sweet little laugh and said I "was so silly". Yeah, right! She still never gets ugly.

NĂ©na said...

haha Aunt Becky, you are silly ;}.

Brandon is actually the one photoshopped XD.