Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dec 30th 2007

This is our Family Picture taken outside our Chapel. Paul and Anita are missing, but thats ok we still love them. They were in the Philippines for Christmas enjoying the wonderful food. *choke.gag*After spending two days in the Hong Kong airport they are glad to be home. Anita is a good sport to be so adventurous when pregnant. They are having a little girl in May.

Also in the picture is Stephen Randall's fiance Kristen and her daughter Mckenzie.
Hopefully I will be able to figure this all out without Nena helping. We love you all and hope you have wonderful New Year

5 comments:

Sydney said...

Yea, this is SO exciting! I love this picture and congrats to Stephen Randall and Kristen. I'm very happy you're on line and look forward to future updates on the Fairbanks Clan.

love you!
Sydney

NĂ©na said...

hey Momma,
hope your figuring this all out!
haha I love you lots!!!
its really cold here in utah..I miss home already
Much Love,
Nena

HeatWave said...

Unfortunately I have to admit that the only reason I appear to be taller than my father in this picture is because I'm actually standing on my tip-toes... otherwise I would have been completely obstructed from view (yeah, I get that all so prominent place of back row... being the shortest male member of my family, there's gratitude for ya).

Kate said...

Hi Sister Fairbanks/Toni! Look at your beautiful family!! I was so touched to receive your sweet message on my blog a while back. Thank you for your kind and caring thoughts. One of the blessings that has come out of this tragedy, is the bringing of others together. I am so grateful to reconnect with you. I have always loved you, and consider it a true blessing that you were my YW leader in my growing years. I'm certain the Lord hand picked you for me. I have such fond memories with you as my mentor, so thank you!! Lots of love, ~Kathrine Z

gk risser said...

Dude, I been checking this thing for a year.

When are we gonna get an update??

I didn't even know Stephen got married.

Where's Paul's baby?